Valley Care Clinics is focused on providing care that women need at every stage of their lives.
Our OBGYNs provide advanced gynecology services including minimally invasive procedures and the latest medical screening and diagnostic services. Their expertise helped McAllen Medical Center and Edinburg Regional Medical Center earn recognition by Healthgrades for excellence in quality as a Five-Star Recipient for Gynecologic Procedures in 2017.
Pregnant, or trying to get pregnant?
OBGYNs at Valley Care Clinics can take care of you before, during and after pregnancy. Choose one who fits your style.
Services and Treatments
Services provided at Valley Care Clinics include:
- Annual physicals and wellness screenings
- Adolescent and adult gynecology
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Pelvic organ prolapse repairs
- Endometrial ablation
- Office hysteroscopy
- Fibroids treatment
- Ovarian cysts treatment
- Endometriosis treatment
- Abnormal uterine bleeding treatment
- Urinary incontinence procedures
- Pregnancy tests
- Abnormal pap smears
- Hormone replacement therapy