Your partner at every stage of life
Giannina Guardia-Rullan, MD, is part of the multi-specialty physicians of Valley Care Clinics Obstetrics and Gynecology, where you and your OB/GYN are a team.
Dr. Guardia-Rullan earned her Doctorate in Medicine from the Ponce School of Medicine, then completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Puerto Rico – Medical Sciences Campus. She speaks English, Spanish and French.
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Annual physicals and wellness screenings
- Adolescent and adult gynecology
- Family planning
- Prenatal care (normal and high-risk pregnancy)
- Minimal invasive surgery
- Pelvic organ prolapse repairs